Being Powerful and Feeling Confident begins with having strong emotional habits.
You have the power to change your life.
That power comes from owning your voice.
Margo Tirado, a seasoned psychotherapist, explains how emotional habits and a strong voice work in tandem.
Filled with stories that will help you understand the impact of your own emotional habits, this book provides a detailed roadmap for learning how to cultivate stronger habits that allow you to make decisions from a place of authenticity and authority. Included are dozens of coaching tools designed to empower you to:
- Speak up about the issues that are most important to you.
- Create boundaries that will tell others you are unwilling to tolerate any crap.
- Overcome self-doubt or fear of failure so you can take chances that earn recognition.
- Stop putting pressure on yourself to be perfect or never make mistakes and embrace the belief that you are good enough.
- Claim a position of authority and leadership.
- Embody the belief that your perspective matters.